Volgers

dinsdag 11 augustus 2015

Vellum

Hello there everyone,
 
I'm here with my second post for today and with another card i made
this afternoon. One with lots of vellum on.
If you have missed my first post click HERE and I would like
to ask you to go over there because at that blog page i have send out
a request to all of you. Okay on to my card then.


Hallo daar allemaal,

Ik ben hier met mijn tweede blogpost voor vandaag en met een kaartje dat
ik deze namiddag gemaakt heb. Het is er één geworden met veel vellum op.
Als je mijn eerste blogpost gemist moest hebben klik dan HIER en ga
er even naartoe als je wil want ik heb daar een verzoek gezet
aan jullie allen. Oké over naar mijn kaartje dan.


 
My card base is a shimmery white cardstock. On top of that i
have a piece of plain white cardstock which i embossed with a chevron
embossing folder. I stamped my flowers and leaves with versamark
onto vellum and heat embossed them with white embossing powder. Then I
coloured the flowers and leaves in on the backside with Faber Castell pencils.
I tried copics but that didn't work out too well. Then i cut them out en glued down
on my card. A banner with a sentiment to finish it off.
 
Mijn basis kaart is glanzend parelmoer wit karton. Daarop een stuk gewoon wit
kaartkarton dat ik geëmbosd heb met een chevron embossing folder.
De bloemen en blaadjes heb ik met versamark gestempeld op vellum en
dan met wit embossing poeder en de heat gun bewerkt. Daarna heb ik de bloemen
en blaadjes ingekleurd aan de achterzijde met Faber Castell potloden. Ik had
het eerst geprobeerd met copics maar dat lukte niet goed.
Dan de hele handel uitgeknipt en opgekleefd. Nog een banner met tekst
om het af te werken.
 
I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
 
Just Us Girls   # 305 - Trend Week * Vellum
 
Crafting For All Seasons  # 107 - Bright & Beautiful
 
Creative Colours Challenge  # 41 - Use any colour from the picture
 
 
That's it friends, please don't forget to hop over to my previous
blogpost to read my request. Thanks for stopping by and for
leaving me a comment. See ya, hugs Veerle x
 
Dat was het weer vrienden, vergeet alsjeblieft niet even te hoppen naar
mijn vorige blogbericht en mijn verzoekje te lezen. Dank je wel om langs
te komen en een berichtje achter te laten. Doei, liefs Veerle x
 
 
 

24 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Mooie bloemen, Veerle!!!
Creatieve groetjes, Gaby

My Card Attic: Hazel zei

Simply fabulous Veerle my friend! Soft and very beautiful! Have a lovely evening! Hazel xx

Creations by Shirl zei

I've never tried this technique yet, but indeed will do so.... love the card Veerle... It's gorgeous!

Laine zei

So pretty Veerle. Love working on vellum.
Laine
xx

Fikreta zei

very pretty
hugs

KarinsArtScrap zei

een mooie bloemenkaart Veerle
Gr Karin

Jean zei

Your card is very pretty Veerle, I like the vellum flowers.
Jean x

Nessa's Crafty Place zei

Beautiful flowers Veerie-and they sit perfectly on the embossed background-pretty card :)
I am going to try and get a card made before the turquoise and brown challenge ends if i can!
Have a lovely day,Nessa xxx

Liz zei

What beautiful vellum flowers! Gorgeous card. xx

Marleen zei

Schitterende kaart Veerle!
De bloemen zijn onwijs mooi en lekker vrolijk van kleur, helemaal super... ik hou ervan.
Lieve groetjes, Marleen

Sammy zei

Oh wow Veerle, this is so very pretty! Love it. x

Chrissy zei

gosh...this is just beautiful too Veerle...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown zei

What a beautiful card love the white embossing and colouring. Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons Helen DT xx

Sue VanDeVusse zei

I love those white embossed and colored flowers! This is gorgeous. Beautiful creation. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

mamapez5 zei

You have so many new cards on my blog lovin´list again so I am choosing just one to comment on. And I chose this one because I think it is just beautiful! I love the subtle colours through the vellum. I shall pop back to your previous post now. Kate x

Chris Dring zei

Love those white embossed flowers and how you colored them, and such a great card design! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

JoAnn zei

Beautiful card. Love the pretty colored vellum flowers.

Anoniem zei

Your flowers are so beautiful! Love your whole card! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

coldwaters2 zei

Oh my word Veerle this is stunning those flowers look amazing on vellum the embossed background is ACE.
hugs
lorraine x

Jacee zei

Lovely, the flowers are gorgeous Veerle
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Claudia's kaartjes zei

Hoi,

Leuke kaart en tof dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij CCC en suc6..

grtjs
Claudia
DT CCC

Sabrina Jackson zei

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along in our Creative Colors Challenge! Hugs, Sabrina (CCC DT)

cotnob zei

A fabulous card, such pretty flowers.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

flossbite zei

Beautiful make, so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Hugs
Fiona DT xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...