Volgers

vrijdag 5 september 2014

Doosje - Box


Hoi-Hoi-Hoi allemaal,
Hellooooooow everyone,

Twee weken geleden moest ik voor een vriendin een kaart maken die vintage was en
voor zowel een man als voor een vrouw kon dienen. Misschien herinner je je die kaart
nog wel. Weet je't niet meer of heb je ze gemist HIER  kun je ze nog eens zien.
Omdat de kaart nogal dik was uitgevallen door de hoogte niveaus erin vroeg ik haar of
ik er geen doosje mocht voor maken en dat vond ze goed en ik wil het hier tonen.

Two weeks ago I had to make for a friend a vintage card that had to serve as a woman's
card and a men's card. Maybe you still remember. If you don't remember or if you have
missed this one HERE you can see it again. Now because the card was rather thick
because of the difference in level on the inside I asked my friend if it was okay if I made
a box for the card. It's that box I'd like to show you today.


De rozen zijn volledig handgemaakt en ik heb er glinster parel water overheen
gesprayed. Spijtig zie je dat niet zo goed op de foto.
 
The roses are entirely hand made and I sprayed some pearly shimmery
water over them. Unfortunately this doesn't show very well on the photo.
 

 
Met de vlinder heb ik hetzelfde gedaan.
 
I did the same with the butterfly.
 
 
Ook met de takjes en de mini vlindertjes heb ik hetzelfde gedaan.
 
I also sprayed it on the branches and the little butterflies.
 
 
 

 En hier is dan een algemeen beeld van het bovenaanzicht.
Ik heb geen design papier gebruikt ik heb alles zelf gemaakt.

And here's an overall view .
I didn't use Design paper, I've made everything myself.



 En hier nog een foto met de kaart erin.
And here a picture with the card in the box.
 
Mijn vriendin is daarstraks de kaart komen halen en ze was er heel tevreden
over dus ben ik ook weer heel gelukkig.
 
Today my friend came to collect the card and she was very pleased
with it and so I am very happy and glad too.
 
Ik wil deze creatie ook graag laten meedoen aan volgende challenges:
I would like to enter this creation into following challenges:
 
 
 Crafty Ribbons Challenge # Use Ribbon
My ribbon runs over the middle of the box

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog # Anything goes

Crafty Girls Challenges # 26 - Anything goes

Ziezo, dat was het weer voor vandaag. Ik wil jullie weer heel graag bedanken voor
het langskomen en voor het achterlaten van een berichtje.
Ik zie jullie heel erg graag terug de volgende keer. Hartelijke groetjes
en veel liefs van Veerle xxx

That's it for today. I'd like to thank you once again for visiting my blog and
for leaving me a comment. I really, really appreciate this A LOT.
Love to see you again next time. Greetings, love Veerle xxx

 
 
 
 
 

31 opmerkingen:

Marleen zei

Schitterend gemaakt Veerle!
Wat zijn de bloemen ook prachtig, ik heb ook nog ergens Mulberry Paper liggen om bloemen mee te maken maar moet het nog gaan uitproberen. Die van jou zijn echt heel mooi geworden.
Groetjes, Marleen

Sarah zei

What a stunning box Veerle!! xx

Unknown zei

Stunning Veerle the whole design is fantastic , I bet your friend was well pleased.
Have a great weekend.
Chris x

Anoniem zei

Sprakeloos mooi...!!!
Creatieve groetjes, Gaby

aussie aNNie zei

STUNNING AND GORGEOUS, love the papers, flowers and the whole design.xxx♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Rita zei

Breathtaking Veerle. Your box is just gorgeous and those roses are stunning. Hugs Rita xxx

Laine zei

This is beautful Veerle. Such stunning design, sparkle and detail. A complete delight.
Laine
xx

mamapez5 zei

A beautiful piece of work Veerle. Your roses are stunning. I am not surprised your friend was pleased with it! Well done. Kate x

Doreen zei

Love the fab image and details,this is gorgeous.xxx

Anoniem zei

Hallo Veerle,

Allemensen zeg ik kijk echt mijn ogen uit, wat heb je dit schitterend gemaakt, het is helemaal TOPPIE je vriendin mag daar trots op zijn met zo'n prachtig doosje.

Anoniem zei

Ik vergeet mijn naam eronder te zetten

Veel liefs van Hetty

Odette's kaartenhoekje zei

Veerle hoe mooi zeg je doosje ... wat maak jij toch fantastisch mooie dingen ... Ik ben benieuwd naar jouw workshop in Hasselt ...
Groetjes, Odette.

Di zei

Wow Veerle - that box is absolutely stunning! And to think you made absolutely every little piece yourself - well done, a fabulous result my friend! Maybe you can give us card making classes in the Playground tree house :) You didn't know we have a tree house, and a duck pond?

Hugs, Di xx

Diane zei

Absolutely gorgeous Veerle.

Hugs Diane

Unknown zei

Woooooooooow hij is geweldig, meer weet ik er niet over te zeggen. Jammer dat ik al jarig ben geweest,
Liefs Lisa XXXX

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) zei

Veerle this is absolutely gorgeous, I thought you had picked those roses from your garden! Susan x

Desire Fourie zei

Oh WOW Veerle this s stunningly creative. From the amazing background to the gorgeous handmade flowers. You are just so talented.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Pamellia zei

Wow Veerle! This is fantastic! Your pattern is stunning and your roses are gorgeous! What a beautiful box to house a stunning card! Wonderful :)

coldwaters2 zei

WOW Veerle this is breathtakingly beautiful, I love the vintage touch, the card inside the box is awesome, the box itself is amazing, the colours, ribbon, flowers and die cuts are stupendous.
hugs
lorraine x

Chrissy zei

So stunning Veerle..exquisite colours and details...gorgeous work.

luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda zei

OMGosh Veerle! This box is stunning!!! You amaze me with doing your own paper, it is so perfect that I really think at times it is pattern paper. Those roses, oh my those roses are perfect and oh so beautiful. I would love to make roses that looked like yours! lol This box is perfect for that amazing card you made and I can see why your friend was pleased. I'd be over the moon if it were me! Hugs, Brenda

Anoniem zei

Hallo Veerle,
Een juweel van een doosje en dat past bij zo'n schitterende kaart, prachtig gedaan en ook de kleuren bij elkaar, een beauty, liefs van Lydiaxxx

Creahannie zei

Schitterend gedaan zo en de kaart gaat er graag in denk ik :-).,

Gr Hannie

Original handmade by Janneke zei

Wow Veerle, wat heb jij een prachtig doosje gemaakt!! Ik begrijp dat je vriendin hier heel bij mee was.

Groetjes Janneke

Marianne's Craftroom zei

Your box is very beautiful but it doesn't seem to fit our Birthday challenge at crafty ribbons I am afraid

scrappymo! zei

Beautiful presentation bo! I have never made one...I am drooling over all the gorgeous details. I can see the shimmer on the rose and the other embellishments. Soon as I enlarged the photos, Icould see it clearly.

Beautiful box. Veerle!

scrappymo! zei

PD...I got all the comments but delated theothers and kept the last one. Thanks for dropping by so quickly!

mags zei

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
Mags
x

Laurian zei

Beautiful creation!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

Hugz

Laurian

Lynsey zei

This is such a pretty creation! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week!
Hugs Lynsey x

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft zei

Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...